Monday

Little Subject, Big World

I participated in a photo creativity exercise this month.  It was about seeing the perspective of a little subject in a big world.  About photographing the immensity around us.  There a lots of great entries but since I first read about the challenge, I have been brainstorming and trying to capture those things in my life that fit the description.   Here is one that I captured; my preschooler walking to story time (then to school from there) .
 Of course when you set up to take one picture you can't just stop with one so here is a second and I loved how the rich color of the sky came through.  To bad the tree's don't have much color on them yet.

Here is another one that I tried to capture.  My 18 month old trying to keep up with her older brothers on the playset.  With a few nice days we were able to spend lots of time outside until it decided to turn back into winter weather on us! 

No comments: