Thursday

LDS Youth Dance

To the WONDERFUL youth of the Kearney and Lincoln Stakes:
-If you do not see the picture you were looking for please click the link at the bottom of the post.  It will redirect you to a picasa album where all the pictures are stored.
-You should be able to download the picture to your computer and print it from there.
-If there is a picture that you want and you are having trouble saving or printing it, please contact me and I will do my best to assist you.
-I also ask that if you upload the picture to any social sites (i.e. facebook, etc.) that you only do so with ones that you are in.
-Please do not use the pictures for anything other then personal use.

-I enjoyed taking your pictures and hope that they can help you remember the fun day and the friendships made.
-If you have any future picture needs please feel comfortable contacting me.

Staci B






























Click for the Youth Dance Picture Link:

No comments: